Back pain is an ailment with a wide range of potential treatments, and many people do not need invasive therapies to find relief. At Peterson Chiropractic, we can help you heal by utilizing your body’s own healing mechanisms, which are unlocked through spinal adjustments, massage, and elements of physical therapy. Check us out online or call us at (212) 242-3210 to see what we can do for you.
- Understand why back pain can worsen as you age with EverydayHealth.com.
- Spinal stenosis is explained in this article from the National Institutes of Health.
- SpineUniverse.com can help you preserve your spinal disc health.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons offers information on lower back pain caused by disc herniation.
- Learn if physical therapy can help relieve your pain with Spine-Health.com.