When you are recovering from an injury or trying to manage the symptoms of chronic pain, chiropractic care can make a significant impact on your healing.
- Visit the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians’ website to learn what it means for a chiropractic physician to be board certified.
- This article from Arthritis Today can help you better understand the anatomy of the elbow.
- Learn some ways to stretch your elbows for inflammation relief at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ website.
- Practice safe lifting with these helpful tips from FamilyDoctor.org.
- The Huffington Post can prepare you for your first massage with this article and slideshow.
See how spinal manipulation, massage, and other elements of chiropractic medicine can benefit you by scheduling a consultation with Peterson Chiropractic in Manhattan. Contact us online or give us a call at (212) 242-3210.