Back pain is an ailment with a wide range of potential treatments, and many people do not need invasive therapies to find relief.
- The Chicago Tribune promotes the success of chiropractic care and massage for injury treatment.
- Get some tips from Spine-Health.com on practicing low-impact exercise to prevent or relieve chronic pain.
- WebMD.com discusses the differences between chronic and acute pain.
- See how chiropractic care can benefit patients with chronic pain by visiting SpineUniverse.com.
- The New York State Education Department explains the necessary qualifications for state licensure in chiropractic medicine.
At Peterson Chiropractic, we can help you heal by utilizing your body’s own healing mechanisms, which are unlocked through spinal adjustments, massage, and elements of physical therapy. Check us out online or call us at (212) 242-3210 to see what we can do for you.